How to have thicker hair naturally?
Your hair is thin, difficult to style and you want to thicken it without resorting to chemical treatments? Although there is no way to change the texture of hair follicles, there are many natural tips and tricks that we can use to make hair thicker and to reduce hair loss.
10 Tips below offers you tips and natural remedies to thicken your hair! Enjoy reading
Tips and recipes for thickening your hair:
1. Thicken the hair with eggs, an effective recipe!
Are you one of those people who likes to test grandmother’s recipes and remedies on occasion? If so, did you know that protein in eggs can help your hair to become stronger and thicker in appearance?!
So here’s how to make a mask to thicken the egg-based hair:
1 or 2 eggs, depending on the length of your hair
1 tablespoon of argan oil
2 tablespoons cold water
Mix all ingredients well and apply to damp hair
Leave on for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water and shampoo to finish
This treatment can be done up to twice a week to help thicken the hair naturally.
2. Thicken fine hair with castor oil
Castor oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It is therefore the ideal ingredient to thicken your hair and stimulate regrowth. Here is how to make a mask treating:
- Mix castor oil and coconut oil in equal parts
- Gently heat the two oils, then apply the mixture to your hair.
- Cover your head with a damp, warm towel and leave on for 1 hour
- Shampoo to complete treatment
3. Thicker hair with more volume with avocados
To give body and volume to your hair while moisturizing it and giving it a boost of vitamin E, try these 2 recipes of hair masks to avocado.
First recipe for your hair:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Mix all the ingredients well and apply to damp hair. Leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse and shampoo.
Second recipe for thick hair:
- 1 ripe avocado
- A little mayonnaise
Puree the avocado and add a little mayonnaise to make a creamy paste. Apply to damp hair, cover with a shower cap or plastic wrap and leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing.
4. Thicken your hair with coconut oil
Coconut oil will help restructure your hair, give it body and moisturize it deeply. Here’s how to use coconut oil on your hair:
- Melt enough to cover your hair
- Apply coconut oil from root to tip.
- Cover your hair with plastic wrap or a shower cap and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and shampoo to finish.
What, you don’t have coconut oil at home? Whether for your beauty treatments or even for cooking here at the best price:
5. Henna to thicken the hair
Did you know that henna powder can help you thicken your hair faster? Here’s how to make this thick hair mask recipe:
- Mix enough water with neutral (colourless) henna powder to obtain a paste that will resemble yogurt.
- Let the mixture rest overnight.
- The next morning, add a raw egg and two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Apply to your hair, and leave on until the mixture has dried completely.
- Rinse well, then shampoo to finish.
6. Rinse water to thicken hair
This rinse water to use after shampooing will help your hair to look thicker in a natural way. You need only 2 ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 litre of water
Boil for a few minutes, then filter and let cool. After a shampoo simply wet your hair with this oat water to help your fine hair become thicker naturally.
7. A banana mask to thicken hair
The banana will help you moisturize your hair and give them body in addition to bringing them a good dose of vitamins they need.
For this grandmother recipe you need:
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Now, here are the steps for this hair mask:
- Crush the banana and add the honey and oil
- Pour enough milk to obtain a creamy paste
- Mix well then apply to your dry hair.
- Cover your hair with a cap or plastic wrap and leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing
A natural and effective tip to quickly thicken fine hair.
8. Clay mask to thicken fine hair
Choose a type of clay suitable for your hair. Dilute the clay with warm water and apply to your wet hair. Leave on for about 15 minutes before rinsing and shampooing.
9. Grandmother’s beer recipe for thickening hair
Mix a glass of beer and two glasses of water. Apply to your hair and massage your scalp. Leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
This recipe may actually seem curious and even weird but it really seems to work to have thicker hair.
10. Tips for thicker-looking hair
hairfallguard.com now offers you some quick tricks to get you hair that looks thicker!
- Cut the ends of your hair regularly
- Opt for a slightly gradient cut
- Do not wash your hair every day. 3 times a week is enough
- Use each shampoo to massage your scalp, to stimulate hair regrowth
- Dry your hair in the fresh air of the dryer, head down
- When drying, inflate the roots with a volume spray
- Brush your hair 3 times a day, when dry only
- Pamper your hair with a treatment at least once a week
- Improve your diet: hair needs certain nutrients to be healthy, including proteins, zinc, iron, vitamins A, B and E, as well as essential fatty acids
- Add a supplement of spirulina to your diet, as it promotes the synthesis of keratin and improves the nature of the hair.
11. To avoid when your hair is thin
Here are some products and habits to avoid if you have thin hair:
- Hair products containing sulphates and silicone
- Extreme temperatures, including heat from irons and dryers
- Wash your hair more than 3 times a week
- Brushing hair when wet
- Chlorine in swimming pools or spas.
Leave a Reply