Would you also like your hair to look like a hairdresser’s every day? I wish it were so! But if your hair is damaged and dried by dyeing or heat treatment, sometimes something like Albert Einstein’s style may appear in the mirror. That’s why you should give argan oil and keratin a chance – two ingredients that will take care of your mane in a royal way.
What is argan oil and keratin at all?
Keratin is the basis of our hair – it is mainly made up of it (as well as found, for example, in nails) and builds its structure. Thanks to it, the hair is supple, strong, and constantly growing. Keratin may even make our hair straight or curly! In straight hair, this substance forms evenly, while the waves cause uneven distribution of keratin.
Argan oil is a substance of plant origin – it is not for nothing that it is nicknamed Moroccan gold, as it is one of the most valuable ingredients used in cosmetics. It is rich in vitamin E, which is an antioxidant and protects our cells from harmful effects. Thanks to vitamin F, argan oil hydrates, thus helping, for example, to slow down the aging of the skin. But what is essential: it can revitalize the hair and scalp as well as the skin!
Perfect care for weakened and damaged hair
Disruption of the hair structure and loss of keratin occurs with increasing age, or, for example, due to various diseases, which of course, we can not influence.
But we can influence how we treat our hair. We dye them, decolorize them, blow them, iron them, and wave them. And that’s why keratin with argan oil is here.
What do argan oil and keratin have in common?
- It heals hair fibers along their entire length, including split ends.
- They strengthen weakened hair.
- They regenerate and strengthen the hair’s resistance to external influences.
- They increase flexibility.
- Thanks to them, the hair will shine beautifully again.
Therefore, regularly include care with keratin or argan hair oil, no matter what form you use. It will guarantee your hair a return to prominence. Don’t forget the proper hair routine and quality products.
TOP 10: Hair cosmetics with keratin and argan oil
Do you have a lot of fine hair? Then try L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil shampoo with argan oil, which does not burden them unnecessarily.
Drier and brittle hair, which needs to get out of shock after coloring, will appreciate the Redken All Soft shampoo. To enhance the effect, combine it directly with a Redken All Soft conditioner from the same series.
Kérastase Elixir Ultime is the ideal shampoo for a matte, tired mane that needs a little encouragement and shine.
If you want to try a shampoo with keratin and argan oil in one, Wella Professionals SP Luxe Oil will ideally take care of your hair. It also contains almond and jojoba oil, which strengthens hair elasticity even more!
If you are afraid of breaking the comb every morning, Alfaparf Milano Lisse Design Keratin Therapy will make combing much more manageable.
But removing the towel after washing doesn’t send anything, but you know it. Another must-have is rinse-free care!
Thanks to Wella Professionals SP Luxe Oil, you get argan oil in your hair, where thanks to the unique Lightweight Transform technology, it takes care of the protection of keratin inside the hair fibers.
If the shampoo is not enough for you and you want to shine even more, regularly apply Elixir Ultime L’huile Originale oil from the Kérastase brand.
For perfect smoothing, strengthening, and easier combing, we recommend the keratin for hair in the Alfaparf Milano Lisse Design Keratin Therapy spray. You can combine it with shampoo from the same line and make your keratin treatment.
Remember that hair is often damaged by heat treatment, so create protection with L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil. In this case, there is nothing to wait for; you should use thermal protection primarily to prevent.
How to save damaged hair? “SOS” care against fraying and breaking
You probably have long known that the sun can torment the skin with insufficient protection. But what about your hair? Even the sun can give them a hard time. If they are embossed, coarse, and without shine, read our tips on what will help with damaged hair and start using the appropriate care for damaged hair.
How to recognize damaged hair easily.
The combination of sunlight, chlorine, and seawater can suck up all life, even from the silkiest, perfectly hydrated, and nourished hair. The main features of damaged hair are:
- dryness and brittleness,
- loss of color and gloss,
- roughness and overall weakening of hair fibers.
Eight tips to save damaged hair
- Get your ends trimmed. You will never glue the split ends of the hair together. That’s just the way it is, and what’s more – they will keep shaking. Please don’t take risks; you don’t want to have tousled hair along its entire length. Order a hairdresser as soon as possible and have them shortened by two to three centimeters.
- Use shampoo on damaged hair. We have four for you, from which you will choose.
Wella Professionals Fusion Intensive Regenerating Shampoo is a great helper in caring for damaged hair. It will improve their resistance to breakage, and in addition, the hair will be perfectly nourished and supple after application.
L’Oréal Professionnel Series Expert Absolut Repair Gold Quinoa + Protein shampoo for damaged hair is suitable for deep regeneration of hair fiber. It contains valuable wheat proteins and golden quinoa.
Do you like jelly? So you can enjoy washing your hair with the caring shampoo for damaged hair Kérastase Résistance Bain Thérapiste. Its gel texture is excellent and gives damaged hair precisely what it needs: nourishment, shine, and softness.
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Oil Miracle Barbary Fig Oil with keratin and prickly pear seed extract, which stimulates hair cell formation and protects against free radicals, is intended for really damaged manes.
- The conditioner is irreplaceable. Without it, even the best shampoo for damaged hair would not survive. Thanks to silky amino acids and micronized lipids, Wella Professionals Fusion is the perfect regenerative conditioner you can’t proceed without.
- Feed dry and brittle hair well. Ideal quality mask for damaged hair.
The L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Absolut Repair Gold Quinoa + Protein hair mask has proved its worth. It will supply the lost proteins to your mane and give them the necessary regeneration without burdening them.
But if you feel that you need something more substantial, we recommend the Kérastase Résistance Masque Force Architecte strengthening mask for significantly damaged hair. It contains pro-keratin and ceramides, which deeply nourish and smooth the hair.
- Use hair treatments. Leave-in hair treatment for damaged hair, Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Oil Miracle Oil Barbary Fig with opunciovým oil strengthens hair, leaving it flexible, soft, and protect it against free radicals.
- Say goodbye to the curling iron and iron – at least for a few weeks. And if you still can’t stand it without styling, use thermoactive care for weakened and damaged hair. Kérastase Résistance Ciment Thermique protects them up to 180 ° C and at the same time strengthens them thanks to Vita-Ciment® Topseal technology. In addition to keratin and ceramides, it also contains an extract from the rose from Jericho, which can playfully deal with damaged hair.
- Sleep like a queen. Cotton sheets gradually absorb moisture from your skin and hair. How to mature on damaged hair? Replace the cotton with silk.
- Skip the rubber band. Be sure not to pull dry and brittle hair into a tight ponytail. You’d only hurt them even more.
Leave a Reply