Hair loss can confuse the head. There can be countless reasons why hair falls. No need to stress right away; we have some great solutions.
What else is the norm?
Hair loss is a typical degenerative process of the body. Naturally, we lose about 60-100 of them a day. Seasonally – in spring and autumn – hair loss is temporarily higher but should not last longer than four to six weeks. If it persists, action should be taken. Gentlemen, in particular, may suffer from excessive hair loss.
Name the cause
You will find out how to prevent hair loss in men only when you discover its cause – either yourself or with the help of an expert (trichologist). Balding in men is most often caused by heredity, which you, unfortunately, do not fool too much. However, excessive stress, lack of vitamins and minerals, improper hair care,, and hormonal imbalances are often affected.
It is in connection with hormones that rapid thinning of the forehead occurs at various intensities very early – between the twenties and thirties when the level of testosterone in the body is highest. Increased hormone production and its subsequent conversion into more metabolically active dihydrotestosterone can cause the hair follicles to weaken; the hair gradually weakens and falls out excessively. The bag does not die, but it is still inactive.
How to stop hair loss?
Suppose genetics are not affected by genetics alone. In that case, it is generally recommended to reduce stress levels, start a balanced and healthy diet, and include specialized products against hair loss, and restore hair growth in men so that the follicles “wake up” again. We have selected for you several proven and effective helpers who will get hair loss in men back under control.
Top seven products for hair loss in men
- Men’s anti-hair loss shampoos often contain highly concentrated caffeine, which stimulates growth directly at the roots and even counteracts hereditary baldness. In addition, the Alpecin Double Effect eliminates the peeling of dead cells, so it removes excess grease and dandruff.
- Intensive Care for strengthening the hair Collistar Special Perfect Hair Man Anti-Hair Loss Concentrate Redensifying is intended for gentlemen who solve excessive thinning and weakening hair. With regular application, it “awakens” sleeping hair follicles, increases the resistance of the mane, and accelerates the resumption of growth.
- Targeted Care for men against hair loss Vichy Dercos Aminexil Clinical 5 thanks to a special applicator gets directly to the scalp, intended to strengthen. It also anchors hair in bags for a long time. The skin is thicker and more durable in just six weeks of use, and the hair looks less.
- In men, hair thinning is caused by stress or hormonal fluctuations is helped by intensively strengthening products with antioxidant effects. Serum L’Oréal Professionnel Hair Serioxyl Denser through patented molecules Stemoxydine energized dormant follicles and with the support of the antioxidant resveratrol protects the scalp and gives weak hair volume and density.
- Goldwell Dualsenses For men’s anti-hair loss shampoo, designed for fine and thinning hair, effectively strengthens the hairless volume. The energizing complex of guarana and caffeine supported by microfluidic technology does not burden the hair, strengthens the hair fibers, and “inhales” the hairstyle.
- We have also discovered for you a unique anti-hair loss product with strengthening effects Framesi Barber Gen Fortifying, which will take Care of revitalization and perfect hydration. The shampoo stimulates the hair fibers and prevents premature balding.
- For an even more effective effect, try applying Safe Men Anti-Thinning Hair Serum, which helps regenerate the scalp and restore the density of hair fibers. Its ingredients activate the growth of new hair and act as excellent prevention against premature hair loss.
Try and test – it’s only a matter of time before you find the best personal solution. We believe that you will soon stop hanging your head due to hair loss!
Leave a Reply